So here are the rules that must be followed upon receiving this award: 1) Say thank you and give a link to the presenter of the award. 2) Share "10 Honest Things" about yourself. 3) Present this award to 7 other blogs. 4) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded the HONEST SCRAP award and inform them of these guidelines.
Now personally, I hate doing awards (oops, sorry), and I usually don't seem to get them passed on (sorry again). But I'll try to stay in the spirit of things, so here goes. I've done this before so I'll try to share some new things about myself.
- I met my husband at church. I was in a play and he came to almost all the performances. He sat in the front row! It must have been love!
- I love to travel and some day hope to visit Paris.
- I have a special needs daughter who loves hockey. She started skating at four after watching the Mighty Ducks. She now skates for her high school JV team the Andover Huskies, for the MN Special Hockey Team (for which she was the inspiration for it's start) and for the New Jersey Dare Devils Special Hockey Team. It is very cool!
- I love chocolate cake! Mmmmm!
- I tend to be a repurposer more than a creator when it comes to "junk" projects.
- I have two good friends both named Sue W. They both are extremely creative, and both were once gymnists. Weird!
- I love taking minnie vacations with the hubby to local hotels and bed and breakfasts. Good "us" time.
- Lastly, but certainly not least, Rose of Second Hand Rose. Another new blogger, but she's getting it for all she has done in the Twin Cities Metro Area (Mpls/St Paul) for starting the whole occasional sale craze. Where would we all be if it wasn't for her. You go girl!
PS To those who received it, no need to feel you have to continue this award. Just wanted to know you are appreciated!
PSS And for those like me who don't like a TON of reading, but prefer a TON of pictures, my apologies! LOL!
PSSS This is my 100th post!!!!! I am having a give-away soon! How soon? Very soon!